From: Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: /usr/portage/packages missing
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:27:35
1 Dale:
2 >Hartmut Figge wrote:
3
4 >> Now i run 'eclean -p packages' which leads to the information, that
5 >> there is no /usr/portage/packages. And indeed, so it is. How to get this
6 >> directory and how to fill it? :)
7 >
8 >Here you go:
9 >
10 >buildpkg
11 > Binary packages will be created for all packages that are merged. Also
12 >see quickpkg(1) and emerge(1) --buildpkg and --buildpkgonly options.
13 >
14 >buildsyspkg
15 > Build binary packages for just packages in the system set.
16 >
17 >As a example, this is my line from make.conf:
18 >
19 >FEATURES="buildpkg sandbox parallel-fetch --keep-going"
20
21 And that means, that the directory /usr/portage/packages does not exist
22 until then. I have created it now and 'eclean -p packages' now behaves
23 nicely.
24
25 Hartmut
26 --