From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT encfs] When encfs gets hungup
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:08:13
1 On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:26:37 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > it my get rid of the problem temporarily but you still have no idea of
4 > > what the problem was or what to do should it reoccur.
5 >
6 > s/reoccur/recur/
7 >
8 > Speaking as one old pedant to another...
9
10 From the OED:
11
12 reoccur: occur again or habitually
13
14 Although I agree that recur is I tidier word. I suspect it is a
15 contraction of reoccur, making both acceptable.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash,
22 it displays adialog box and lets you press OK first.