From: "wdk@.moriah" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Cc: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Floppy support question for old farts. lol
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:11:56
1 Hey, WinME was a killer app!
2
3 MS were really smart with it and if they used the same philosophy with vista, how different things could have been!
4
5 WinME killed so many systems, user experiences and expectations that when 2k came along every one was so pleased to upgrade (nt4 was never really pushed to users) :)
6
7 W.Kenworthy