From: Christoph Gysin <cgysin@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] esp ghostscript?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:11:40
1 Zhang Weiwu wrote:
2 > Hello. I am using cups and later I installed ghostscript-afpl. And
3 > later, I bought a new printer and found later it's not working. By other
4 > people's suggestion, it seems that's because I should be using
5 > ghostscript-esp but I don't find this package on gentoo!
6 >
7 > I don't know why qpkg -f -I told me my /usr/lib/cups/filters/pstoraster
8 > is a part of ghostscript-afpl but actually it is supposed to be part of
9 > ghostscript-esp
10
11 app-text/ghostscript is ESP ghostscript
12
13 Christoph
14 --
15 echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org@fr33z3