From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OFF TOPIC] Qt Creator unable to access containers in debug mode
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:08:43
1 Hi,
2
3 Recently - but can't figure out exactly when - Qt Creator has become unable
4 to access Qt containers (where the STL ones work as expected) on the debug
5 panel. It shows <not accessible> in place of the expected item quantity
6 for a QList, for instance, but for a std::vector<std::string>, it works,
7 allowing inspection of all items.
8
9 Any hints on what I may be doing wrong? The headers are all accessible, for
10 instance. Should I build Qt with debug symbols enabled, as recommended for
11 glibc?
12
13 Using current Qt 4.8.5, Qt Creator 2.8.1, gdb 7.7.1, gcc 4.8.3
14
15 Thanks!
16 Francisco