From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I being blocked from posting?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:18:28
1 On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:00:43 -0400
2 Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > On 4/14/2014 11:58 AM, Chris Walters wrote:
5 > > I tried to post a message on that certain bug to this list
6 > > yesterday, and it has never shown up. I had two sources that
7 > > suggested that said bug is far more severe than most people think.
8 > > So this message is a test.
9 >
10 > So, is there a keyword block on the name of that bug? This message
11 > posted, but the other one (I tried posting it twice - once yesterday,
12 > and once today), never showed up.
13
14 Is it this message?
15
16 http://gentoo.2317880.n4.nabble.com/Heartbleed-bug-td278708.html#a278743
17
18 Or is it another one?
19
20 http://search.gmane.org/?query=&author=Chris+Walters&group=gmane.linux.gentoo.user&sort=date
21
22 (The GMANE links are currently broken in the search, try again later)
23
24 Feel free to put the entire mail including headers on a pastebin / gist.
25
26 --
27 With kind regards,
28
29 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
30 Gentoo Developer
31
32 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
33 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
34 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D