From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK launching Kmail = virus?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:48:18
1 On Tuesday 15 November 2005 12:02 pm, abhay wrote:
2
3 > Same problem here as well but since I use KMail, I know what is happening.
4 > Amarok is crashing weirdly. Amarok crashes and tries to send a bug report
5 > using KMail but interestingly it keeps on playing music and does what it is
6 > supposed to but it still says that it has crashed.
7 >
8 > Doesn't make sense, does it?
9
10 I am using 1.3.6 and i havent had problem with crashes unless I start messing
11 with the cover manager..
12
13 I would upgrade.. If your using the newest copy, then i am not hitting those
14 for some reason.
15
16 Jeff