From: Michal Pronay <michal@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beep holding CTRL
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 02:16:01
1 Sound like accessibility support to me. Try to take a look in your kde
2 control panel -> Regional & Accessibility -> Accessibility.
3
4 M.
5
6 David Corbin wrote:
7 > Since I upgrade my system recently (notably, a KDE upgrade, but lots of other
8 > things too), I've noticed a strange beep coming. It seems to only come when
9 > I've been holding down the CTRL key for a long time ( a few seconds with no
10 > other activity). But everytime I try to reproduce it conciously, it doesn't.
11 >
12 > Any idea what's causing it, and how to turn it off?
13 >
14 > Thanks
15 > David
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list