From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + wifi
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:20:58
1 On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 09:52:17 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > Any advice wb very welcome ; please remember I know nothing re cell
4 > > phones, tho' of course I'm quite willing to buy one (brand
5 > > suggestions ? ).
6 >
7 > Google Pixel, for the nearest thing to the pure Android experience.
8 > Others add all manner of bloat - stuff you'll never use but can't
9 > remove.
10
11 Oneplus phones are also close to vanilla Android, and without the Pixel
12 price tag.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 I've found a solution to Fermat's Last Theorem but I see I've run out of
19 room o