From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] planned btrfs conversion: questions
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 22:53:23
1 OK, I read several articles (the LWN.net series from December/January [5] and a
2 January article from ars technica [6]) and quite a lot of comments on btrfs
3 today and can answer some of my questions myself.
4
5 For completions sake, I also read a zdnet article series (starting at [7]), but
6 it wasn't quite as good as the other two IMHO.
7
8 Am Tue, 6 May 2014 12:18:32 +0200