From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anybody using Seamonkey 2 ?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 21:11:56
1 Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2 > On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 14:32:09 -0600, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Call me chicken, I'll wait a little bit to let them fix the bugs. I use
5 >> almost the whole thing so I want to be sure it is safe.
8 > If I were using the mail stuff I'd certainly do that. I would wait until I
9 > am relatively sure that everything is going to work. For web usage it
10 > really doesn't matter to have an occasional problem, and anyway in that
11 > regard seamonkey 2 is going pretty well. But mail is another story. :)
12 >
13 > In any case, if you are going to test it be sure to make backups, just in
14 > case.
17 Oh I will be making backups for sure. Seamonkey is sort of like KDE4,
18 I'm hoping to be able to use the new ones real soon. KDE4 still has a
19 few things missing that makes it unusable for me. It is getting a LOT
20 closer tho.
21
22 Glad to hear the web browsing part is good tho.
23
24 Thanks.
25
26 Dale