From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] --depclean and python needed by scribus.
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:22:06
1 Dale wrote:
5 > Yes, I ran python-updater after the last python upgrade which was a week
6 > or so ago. I just hadn't ran --depclean yet. Needless to say, OOo just
7 > had to be recompiled too. It always does. Usually, about a week later,
8 > they have a upgrade for OOo which means I get to warm up my CPU again.
9 > Never fails. :/
10 >
11 > So far, I have unmerged scribus, ran revdep-rebuild which didn't
12 > complain about anything this time and I am currently reinstalling
13 > scribus. No errors so far.
14 >
15 > I didn't get to test the python USE flag tho. According to emerge -pv
16 > scribus, it doesn't have that flag.
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
24 Scribus installed with no error and portage is happy all the way around.
25
26 Thanks guys,
27
28 Dale