From: James <jtp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] any gentoo mutt users?
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 16:24:18
1 I've recently discovered the awesomeness of mutt. (I may be a little
2 late, but better late than never!)
3
4 I'm use it for my work email. I have a rather complex and lengthy set
5 of folders, and an equally complex procmail to go along with it. Mutt
6 is blazing fast at opening mail folders and sorting things, but I'm
7 wondering how to check when a new messages comes into a folder and
8 skips the inbox.
9
10 I've heard of xbuffy and gbuffy, but xbuffy isn't in portage and
11 gbuffy fails to compile every time (and it's masked)
12
13 Any other suggestions? Something very lightweight would be awesome --
14 even text based would be okay. What are you mutt users to check email
15 in all your folders?
16
17 Thoughts? Ideas? :)
18