From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] way OT - doze equivalent for dvdrip for a linophobe friend
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:06:30
1 On 10/22/05, Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 > I am really embarrassed to ask this question but I have spent a couple
5 > of hours searching and couldn't find anything even remotely as good as:
6 > emerge -av dvdrip
7 >
8 > a couple of clicks, legal (in France it is even LEGAL to copy rented
9 > dvds!!!) backup of dvd. Why are things so much more difficult with doze?!?
10 >
11 I think the problem you are seeing is precisely the reason people use Linux,
12 windoze just SUCKS.
13 To your question, I have previously had good luck with slysoft products.
14 -Mike
19 Michael E. Crute
20 Software Developer
21 SoftGroup Development Corporation
22
23 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
24 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"