From: Harbir Singh Hundal <hshundal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Internet not working after instillition
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:53:54
1 Thanx guys!
2
3 I think i did copy resolv.conf during instilation, but anyway I have recopied and not its working.
4
5 Appreciate all of yours help
6 :)
7
8 Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote: Harbir Singh Hundal wrote: Thanx for the reply.
9
10 I think there is some problem with my resolv.com
11
12 the contents of my resolv.conf file are:
13
14 domain homemetwork
15
16 Please let me know what should be comming here.
17 I think I need to put the gateway address here.
18
19
20