From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] paraview build
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 22:37:46
1 On 2020.12.15 15:36, Valmor F. de Almeida wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > Has anyone been able to build sci-visualization/paraview either
6 > through portage or outside portage? Currently I can't either way.
7 >
8 > Thanks for inputs.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Valmor
12 >
13 I just build paraview-5.8.1 using portage/emerge with no problems,
14 other than unmasking it and cgnslib and accepting the license. I'm
15 using gcc 10.2.0-r3, in case it matters. Are you getting any error
16 messages? You aren't likely to get much input without providing more
17 information.