From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Webserer monitoring tools
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:47:24
1 Colin Copley <cmc.75 <at> btinternet.com> writes:
4 > Does anyone have any advice about monitoring software/apache modules
5 > that I can use to check how many connections, connection speed,
6 > resources (CPU) so I can monitor how the webservers doing, if it's
7 > getting overloaded etc.
8
9 jffnms is an excellent monitoring package for all sorts of server resouces,
10 routers and other snmp based devices. It's masked (in testing), so you \have to
11 add this line to your '/etc/portage/package.keywords' file
12
13 net-analyzer/jffnms ~x86
14
15 It a bit challenging to get set up and happy, but definately the
16 best monitoring package I've seen.
17
18 YMMV,
19 James