From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Converting HTML to PDF or PS -- DCOP Q now
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:24:28
1 On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:37:16 -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > 1. The 'print' DCOP command pops up the print menu and requires at
4 > least one click. I can set the print type (to PDF file) and the
5 > default file name ahead of time, but I still have to click on
6 > "Print".
7
8 Browsing kdcop, the print option accepts an option boolean argument,
9 quick. This skips the print requester. Try 'print 1' instead of 'print'.
10
11 > 2. When I pass it the URL to display, it returns immediately, and I
12 > have to insert a sleep to wait before sending the print command.
13 > Is there any way to find out when the page is complete?
14
15 ISTR there's a dcop comand to test whether a page has finished loading.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Midget psychic escapes from prison, small medium at large!