From: Davide De Prisco <deprisco.davide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Put cron mail into local maildir
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:04:15
1 If you set a local user in that variable you can use the local user's mail
2 box
5 Davide
9 2013/7/11 Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
10
11 > On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 07:59:17AM +0200, Davide De Prisco wrote:
12 > > I set the mailto variable on /etc/crontab and when something go wrong a
13 > > mail is sent to my address. Is what you want?
14 >
15 > No, because that means sending the mail to an external provider. I am on
16 > the lookout for a purely local solution that also works offline.
17 > --
18 > Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
19 > Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook
20 > service.
21 >
22 > Arrogant is he who, on his birthday, sends his parents a good wishes card.
23 >