From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: pikdev-0.7.1-r2
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:54:42
1 Rumen Yotov <rumen <at> qrypto.org> writes:
2
3 > Hi,
4 > Seems to be an issue with the 0.7.1 tarball, it's missing.
5 > Just tried pikdev-0.7.1-r2 and received the same error as you.
6 > Could fetch 0.6.6a though.
7 > Check the homepage directly, get tarball if possible and put it in
8 > distfiles dir.
11 Ah, well this verifies my troubles. I looked at the download section
12 of the website and the only downloadable tar file is the
13 0.8.2 file. So that explains the problem. I sent the jsite contact
14 a request for the 0.7.1-r1 file so If I get it, can we
15 make it available on the gentoo servers?
16
17 Is this a bug, I should post on bugs.gentoo.org?
20 James
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list