From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where is pam_winbind.so?
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:10:02
1 Massimiliano Ziccardi a écrit :
2 > Hi all!
3 >
4 > I'm here again, sorry!
5 >
6 > I'm configuring my gentoo linux so that it authenticates inside a
7 > windows domain.
8 > I was configuring PAM, when I found the pam_winbind.so file was not
9 > inside /lib/security.
10 >
11 > I tried reading many documentation, but couldn't find a way to find wich
12 > package I should emerge to obtain a file.
13 >
14 > It seems gentoolkit does not have such feature...
15 >
16 > Have you any idea about how can I discover wich package contains
17 > pam_winbind.so ?
18
19 Hi,
20
21 Try to emerge net-fs/samba-client with winbind & pam use flags enabled if you're
22 in ~arch, if not, emerge net-fs/samba with same enabled use flags.
23
24 HTH.
25
26 > Thank you all for your help and your patience!
27 >
28 > Massimiliano
31 Xavier Parizet
32 YaGB : http://gentooist.com