From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC upgrade from 4.5.3 to 4.5.4 automatically removes 4.5.3???? Wtf???
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:46:37
1 On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 2012-09-07 9:22 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Tanstaafl<tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
5 >> wrote:
6 >>>
7 >>> Don't be stupid. I see that all the time... if you don't like it just
8 >>> ignore
9 >>> it.
12 >> And calling someone who is trying to help you "stupid" is not very
13 >> mature. You are on your own
16 > Sorry... I should have said 'That is stupid'... I didn't mean that *you*
17 > were stupid, I meant that what you said was stupid, and it was... I see
18 > people use wtf on lists all the time, so saying I shouldn't use it is -
19 > well, stupid...
20
21 Every mailing list is like its own group of friends and acquaintances,
22 and has its own social rules. Just because some lists uses phrases
23 like WTF doesn't mean it fits into the cultures of the rest.
24
25 Not that _I_ care, but obviously others do, and so I filter myself accordingly.
28 :wq