From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error compiling phonon-gstreamer
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:50:07
1 Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > On Sat, 2011-12-31 at 11:47 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >> Claudio Roberto França Pereira wrote:
4 >>> Maybe some use flag inconsistency? Try adding --newuse or -N to your emerge.
5 >>> Try this: emerge -uavDN world. If this still just pulls
6 >>> phonon-gstreamer, then there should be some problem in the package
7 >>> itself.
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6888730.html#6888730
11 >>
12 >> Dale
13 >>
14 >> :-) :-)
15 >>
16 > Thanks for the link.
17 > I tried changing the use flags for phonon to -gstreamer vlc, but for
18 > some reason I'm still getting gstreamer pulled in as use flag
19 > requirement, though it adds vlc. Same error as before.
20 >
21 > I'll try -makeopts="-j1", since at the moment I'm running
22 > makeopts="-j6"
23 >
24 > Jeff
28 I tried -j1 with no change. I didn't try the USE flag change tho.
29
30 Maybe one day soon. :/
31
32 Dale
33
37 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
38
39 Miss the compile output? Hint:
40 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"