From: James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:59:15
1 On 28 February 2012 00:39, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Monday 27 February 2012 23:29:35 Robin Atwood wrote:
3 >
4 >> "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
5 >
6 >>  Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
7 >
8 >>          from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
9 > Please check the spelling of the third word in that quotation. I'm pretty
10 > certain that "somewheres" is purely American, which of course Kipling was
11 > not.
14 He was, however, a poet, which gives him the teensiest bit of lee-way.
15 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_of_Suez
16
17 Please don't send html emails to the list, nor correct the
18 grammar/spelling of a quotation that you have not googl'd for
19 verification. Alternately, you may contact Mr. Kipling directly.