From: Johannes Geiss <johannes.geiss@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenLDAP works only at localhost, not from outside
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 04:52:32
1 On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 08:50:46 +0200
2 Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > What do you mean with, "outside"?
5
6 I meant from another place via the Internet through my router to my
7 computer.
10 > [...]
11
12 > Hope this helps.
13
14 Yes, your suggestions helped. Thank you very much. Though it doesn't
15 solve the problem. Now I know I did everything right at my
16 LDAP-server, but the problem is my router (Speedport W 503V Typ C).
17 It's blocking some (not all) of the communication. I forwarded all
18 ports to my computer (ie. it's in the DMZ), but LDAP is not working
19 correctly.
20
21 Bye
22 Johannes
26 // PGP at https://pegasos.dnsalias.org/~jgeiss/pgpkey.txt
27 \\ // Johannes R. Geiss Pandora, Zaurus, Pegasos, Amiga and C64