From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] setuptools (python) - how to disable the sandbox ?
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 16:50:48
1 On 12/09/2017 11:43 AM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 >>
3 >> I wouldn't mind the package to write to its own working directory
4 >
5 > That's not usually a problem... what phase is this in, and which command
6 > in the ebuild raised the error?
9 And now that I've actually read the error message, these errors are
10 coming from setuptools, not from the Gentoo sandbox.
11
12 The last time that caused a problem, it was because of a missing
13 dependency. If your kernel supports it, you can set
14 FEATURES="network-sandbox" to catch those earlier.