From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mozilla firefox 1.5 and gnome
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 02:17:14
1 On 1/14/06, Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl> wrote:
2 > Trenton Adams schreef:
3 > >
4 > > The old version could disable gnome, but 1.5 can't. Perhaps it's a
5 > > firefox 1.5 ebuild limitation? I hope that's what it is, because I
6 > > can't stand gnome.
7 >
8 > No, it has nothing to do with the ebuild, it's a choice of the
9 > Mozilla.org developers. But perhaps you missed Edwin Kapauni's post,
10 > linking you to a thread on the forums where they tell you how to change
11 > the dialog to either the old one, or even the KDE one.
12 >
13 > For ease of searching, here it is again:
14 >
15 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-2934098-highlight-.html#2931694
16
17 Yes, I missed that, thanks. When a message is small, it's hard to
18 notice in gmail, amongst a bunch of other ones. :(
21 > Holly
22 > --
23 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list