From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox cookie manager
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:59:04
1 On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'd like to whitelist sites to allow their cookies to stay
3 > permanently, then have all other sites cookies deleted upon browser
4 > close. Can anyone recommend a cookie manager?
5
6 "Cookie Monster" is great, it's what I use. If you're familiar with
7 the NoScript or RequestPolicy add-ons, it operates very much the same
8 way. It lets you have fine-grained control over which cookies you
9 allow or block, and you can allow cookies from a site for this
10 browsing session only.
11
12 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-monster/