From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] world rebuild with gcc-6.3.0 - not completely there yet
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 10:41:18
1 On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 12:59:12AM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote
2
3 > I blew away the partially completed install and started again.
4 > This time, it'll be 6.3.0 without graphite.
5 >
6 > I'm busy Tuesday morning. So I'll fire up an "emerge -e @world"
7 > before going to bed, and see where things are when I get back in
8 > the afternoon.
9
10 The "emerge -e" finished successfully overnight. Since this is at
11 the initial install stage, there were only 156 packages to build, but
12 at least that's progress. I'll finish the install this afternoon.
15 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
16 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications