From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Find ebuilds that use a flag
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:48:57
1 Mike Kazantsev schrieb:
2 > On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:17:46 +0000 (UTC)
3 > James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> OK, how do I know this is an exhaustive search of both packages installed
6 >> and other packages I do not have install on the system it is ran on?
7 >
8 > Simple: you have to trust in euse :)
9 >
10 > Also, I've noticed that there's q-analog of euse in
11 > app-portage/portage-utils package: quse
12 >
13 > 'quse -e gpac' should give you pretty much what you need and should
14 > work for both global and local use flags.
15 >
16 euse is often not correct in its output!!!