From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] colord failed to upgrade
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:01:22
1 On 1 August 2014 19:22:44 CEST, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On 01/08/2014 14:44, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> On 8/1/2014 8:42 AM, J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >>> But I don't drive myself when using my mobile.
5 >>>
6 >>> This is on a bus...
7 >>
8 >> Lol... sorry, I never ride a bus so didn't consider that
9 >possibility... ;)
15 >Bus, bus? What is this conveyance of which you speak?
16
17 In your part of this rock it's usually a big long vehicle with a lot of people inside sitting on hard broken chairs.
18 And some of the passengers opting for a nice view and having the luggage of the other passengers provide some comfort while sitting on the roof....
19
20 (Taken from various movies and documentaries situated in the continent you live in)
23 Joost
24 --
25 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.