From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Blocking certain sites the easy way ?
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 05:11:27
1 Hi,
2
3 With wireshark I found, that firefox accesses sites on startup, from
4 which I dont know, for what reason this access is needed or whether
5 the NSA, CIA, FBI, BDN, MOSSAD (fill in what organisation you ever
6 suspect to do such things) has invaded my PC.
7
8 I want to block such accesses for two reasons: First is ...hmmm...
9 to block that accesses...second is to find out what will not work
10 than.
11
12 I dont want to install and configure a complete full blown firewalled
13 SEL-Linux thingy here and I dont want to reboot my Linux box for every
14 new site I added. I am looking for a simple solution, which I can use
15 without studying the history of TCP/IP and others... ;)))
16
17 What can I use for this purpose?
18
19 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
20 Best regards,
21 Meino