From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] no spel cheking
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:19:15
1 (Yes that's a joke, but the problem is real :)
2
3 Evolution doesn't list any dictionaries in preferences > Composer
4 Preferences > Spell Checking. I have these versions installed:
5
6 mail-client/evolution-2.22.3.1
7 app-text/gnome-spell-1.0.8
8 app-dicts/aspell-en-6.0.0
9 app-text/aspell-0.60.6
10
11 I also have the "spell" USE flag in evolution. No words are underlined,
12 and the Edit > Check spelling option in a new email is greyed out.
13
14 I've been searching google all morning for an answer, but it all points
15 to installing aspell-<lang> which I've done. I've also
16 revdep-rebuild'ed.
17
18 Please help! I suk @ spleeling...
22 Power, n.:
23 The only narcotic regulated by the SEC instead of the FDA.
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list