From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg crashing when PC wake up from suspend-to-ram
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:35:56
1 On Monday 23 June 2008, Wael Nasreddine wrote:
2 > Hey guys,
3 >
4 > When my PC wakes up from suspend-to-ram, X crashes, my video card is
5 > an intel 945GM.
6 >
7 > In ubuntu it works, I tried using Ubuntu's hal-info folder and I
8 > patched my Intel driver with all ubuntu patches but the problem still
9 > here, I can't figure out what is going on... I need a little help
10 > please...
11 >
12 > Xorg.0.log attached...
13 > /etc/X11/xorg.conf attached...
14 >
15 > Kernel-2.6.25-sabayon-r1 (config Attached)
16 > x11-base/xorg-server-1.4.2
17 > x11-drivers/xf86-video-i810-2.3.2
18 > sys-power/pm-utils-1.1.2.1
19 >
20 > Regards,
21
22 so you are using sabayon?
23
24 I would try an unpatched kernel first.
27 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list