From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-server does not build on amd64
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:58:42
1 On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:44:06 +0000 (UTC), Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2
3 > compiling xorg-server fails on my amd64 complaining about something
4 > not defined in a glxXXX header file. VIDEO_CARDS is set to nvidia and
5 > nv.
6
7 I've had a couple of other programs fail with this sort of error. Using
8 "eselect opengl set xorg-x11" to switch to XOrg's OpenGL before emerging
9 seems to fix it. I can switch back to Nvidia's OpenGL afterwards with no
10 apparent ill effects.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Are Cheerios really doughnut seeds?