From: Ilya Trukhanov <lahvuun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Packages failed to build during 17.0 -> 17.1 migration
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 22:38:29
1 Namely x11-libs/libX11 and dev-libs/glib:
2
3 - libX11 failed during configure because it couldn't find xcb;
4 - glib failed during configure because it couldn't find libmount.
5
6 Looks like it is an order issue, because after rebuilding
7 x11-libs/libxcb and sys-apps/util-linux, both libX11 and glib built just
8 fine.
9
10 Should I report bugs for these? The news item says:
11
12 >If you have any problems with the new profiles or the migration
13 >procedure, please report a bug and make it block the tracker.
14
15 But I'm a little reluctant to do so for various reasons.