From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python 2 deprecation
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 01:56:02
1 On 1/27/20 11:40 PM, Franz Fellner wrote:
2 > Quoting james (2020-01-27 06:57:24)
3 >> It runs on 64/145 packages just fine, then, as always, fails on
4 >> "Emerging (65 of 145)dev-perl/Authen-SASL-2.160.0-r1::argent-main"
5 >>
6 >> Any other ideas? Maybe I need to download that package again, as it
7 >> somehow got corrupted?
8 >
9 > I assume "argent-main" repo is the main tree of argentlinux, correct?
10 > So no Gentoo but a fork?
11 > It is likely that they messed up some things, so normal Gentoo users
12 > have no issues with that package.
15 Probably correct. I often install packages not formally part of portage,
16 so I have over a dozen via layman. Nothing appears to be updated for a
17 year, many for 3 years, so I just deleted the layman files and now I
18 search for replacements..
19
20 thx,
21 James