From: Justin Krejci <jus@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo USE flags
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:04:03
1 On Wednesday 15 March 2006 01:33 am, Goran Maksimoviæ wrote:
2 > Read it! But with that you didn't still answer my question :).
3 >
4 > Bye
5 >
6 > Goran
7 >
8 > -----Original Message-----
9 > From: Justin Krejci [mailto:jus@×××××××××××.com]
10 > Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:51 AM
11 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo USE flags
13 >