From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A List Question
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:48:43
1 On 2007-05-14, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > <burlingk <at> cv63.navy.mil> writes:
3 >
4 >> Is there a way to
5 >> select a list option so that I can get a plain text digest?
8 > There is a very nice, browser based interface to this list:
9 >
10 > www.gmane.org
11 >
12 > you have to registers, and it chokes up a few times a year,
13 > but, it's really cool to view/post to the list via gmane.
14 >
15 > If you are just reading, you can (last time I looked) just
16 > read net news....
17
18 You can both read and post using a news client via gmane.
19 [That's how this follow-up was posted.]
20
21 I gave up on normal mailing-list delivery a long time ago and
22 switched to gmane for 100% of the mailing lists I follow.
25 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Now, let's SEND OUT
26 at for QUICHE!!
27 visi.com
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list