From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Udev error and how to fix it.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:32:34
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 100316 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Neil Bothwick wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> In *nix, no output means no error,
7 >>> so it looks like you've already fixed it :)
8 >>>
9 >> Actually, I have two problems. The error
10 >> plus this stinking Seamonkey 2 sending blank messages.
11 >>
12 > Have you tried Mutt (smile) ?
16 I already got a mutt. It has 4 legs, one big nose, ears that really big
17 and she is really fat. She also loves to go for a walk and sniff
18 everything. lol
19
20 I have heard of mutt. I don't know much of anything about it tho. I
21 suspect it is command line or something tho. Just sort of a gut feeling.
22
23 Dale
24