From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Missed emails
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:29:05
1 Hi guys, and gals,
2
3 My ISP had a problem earlier with their email server, the drive was
4 full. LOL How can I go read the emails that got bounced? I know I
5 missed a good bit of them too. Post a link or something if there is one.
6
7 I got a email that they were being bounced and it has a number in it, it
8 says:
9
10 >Here is the index(es) of the messages that bounced in the attempt of
11 >delivering them to you:
15 I use Mozilla mail to do this so I have no clue what to do about what I
16 missed.
17
18 My ISP better get a bigger harddrive. This sucks. I was looking
19 eyeball to eyeball with them this morning. They are local and I like
20 that part. They admitted there was a screw up though. At least they
21 are honest. ;)
22
23 Thanks
24 Dale
25 :-)
28 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list