From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can the text based consoles be made scrollable?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 02:50:34
1 On Jan 31, 2012 3:04 AM, "Jorge Martínez López" <jorgeml@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > El lun, 30-01-2012 a las 08:54 -0500, Chris Brennan escribió:
6 > > My personal preference is to use less, I find it to support my
7 > > Vi/ViM habits
8 > > more appropriately.
11 > Then you would love vimpager.
14 And vimmanpager :-)
15
16 A couple of months back, there was a discussion in this here list about
17 vimmanpager, and how there is no eselect module to specify which pager to
18 be used by man. Someone kindly provided such module for me, but I forgot
19 who exactly :-(
20
21 In my systems, I even created a symlink /usr/local/bin/less that refers to
22 vimpager.
23
24 Rgds,