From: jdm@××××××××××××.uk
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] RE: Thunderbugs
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:20:47
1 There real name is thripids. And are a darn nuissance. They seemingly have stopped moving after being fried by watching youtube clips of the real Thunderbugs.
2
3 Flashplayer actually has got some use after all.
4 ------Original Message------
5 From: Pandu Poluan
6 Sender: Pandu Poluan
7 To: Gentoo
8 ReplyTo: Gentoo
9 Subject: [gentoo-user] RE: Thunderbugs
10 Sent: 11 Jul 2011 04:09
11
12 -original message-
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Thunderbugs
14 From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
15 Date: 2011-07-11 06:26
16