From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tracking IT work
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 13:31:48
1 On Mar 6, 2012 8:24 PM, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 >
3 > Am 06.03.2012 13:58, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
4 >
5 > > Well, I use Gleeo Time Tracker on my Samsung Galaxy W phone... that way
6 > > I don't have to power up my laptop just to record time...
7 >
8 > I installed it and will have a look, thanks.
9 >
10 > It depends on the workflow, I'd want something accessible from the
11 > desktop as well. But I test ;-)
15 Well, of course sooner or later, you'll have to use a desktop to produce a
16 billable report. Gleeo is perfectly able to export to CSV, and you can
17 tabulate the data using LibreOffice.
18
19 Rgds,