From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Doubts about how to create a free software project
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:45:35
1 You mean something like this?
2
3 /***************************************************************************
4 * Copyright (C) 2005 by Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales *
5 * raphael.melo21@×××××.com *
6 * *
7 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify *
8 * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by *
9 * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or *
10 * (at your option) any later version. *
11 * *
12 * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, *
13 * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of *
14 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the *
15 * GNU General Public License for more details. *
16 * *
17 * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License *
18 * along with this program; if not, write to the *
19 * Free Software Foundation, Inc., *
20 * 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. *
22
23 On the top of every file?
24