From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with Nvidia fake raid array
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:47:19
1 On 07/22/11 21:56, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > Is there anyone who can help me recover my raid array?
5 >> Next, I tried commenting out the previously added DEVICE line, and
6 >> adding
7 >> ARRAY /dev/md0 devices=/dev/sda,/dev/sdb,/dev/sdc
8 >>
9 >> mdadm --assemble --scan returns something different
10 >> mdadm: /dev/sdb has no superblock - assembly aborted.
11
12 I think this one should have worked? It seems to have found the
13 superblock on /dev/sda, at least.
14
15 Anyway, I imagine everyone (myself included) is afraid to tell you to do
16 anything at this point that might trash your data. My advice now would
17 be to put it back where it worked, and make a backup.