From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 3.7.1 SATA errors
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:11:07
1 On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 07:41:10AM -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2 >
3 > I was under the impression that gentoo strips attachments. At any
4 > rate, I summarized as much as possible and only put the the full logs
5 > at the end.
6 >
7 > As for the cookies, <shrug> so many sites require cookies and/or
8 > javascript these days that I won't waste my time trying to find one
9
10 Would you consider our own pastebin from portage?
11
12 emerge -av app-text/wgetpaste && wgetpaste /path/to/3.6/.config
13 /path/to/3.7/.config
14
15 You can pastebin them both at the same time, in the same paste, and include a
16 link. I ask for both because there might be other options other than the ones
17 you noted, and we can use vimdiff on the two files side-by-side, which IMO
18 makes it very easy to see the differences.
19
20 Also can you "dmesg | wgetpaste" and note the "uname -srm" output?
21
22 Thanks,
23 Bruce
24 --