From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Lisp is not Lisp is... ?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:32:22
1 <Meino.Cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
4 > Then I installed dev-lisp/gcl there (which compiles fine).
7 You might want to cross-compile the codes and dependent codes
8 on a x86 machine and move them over, as another test....
9
10 I'd first try by only setting the minimum you need to get
11 the codes to compile. Then test and see if they work on the
12 arm(target) as you expect with some know valid lisp codes.
13 On SoC often operands are said to be supported, but it's in
14 software only and that causes severe to critical timing problems
15 when desired codes are actually run on the target.
18 Find a working lisp for a common/similar arm chip, like R. pi?
21 good-hunting,
22 James