From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel 2.6.14.2 and problem with ACPI (lost interrupt)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:57:41
1 >>>The message is:
2 >>>hdc: lost interrupt
3 >>>irq 15: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpool" option)
4 >>
5 >>Have you tried booting with the irqpool option as the messages say
6 >>(whatever the "irqpool" option is)?
9 > Yes, I did. But I've made a mistake, the option is irqpoll not irqpool :-\ So
10 > I'm sorry about this. With this option there's only once the error message and
11 > the system boots. But I want to ask if someone knows why this happen, I want
12 > to use swsuspend and ACPI and finally I don't want to lose data.
13
14 I can't see why something should happen to your data (unless you throw
15 your computer out of the window in anger and frustration...)
16
17 Anyway... you mean that, if you put the "irqpool" option, ACPI does not
18 work?
19
20 m.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list