From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone using libreoffice 3.5.0.0 yet?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:27:32
1 Hello!
2 Today I tried to install LibreOffice-3.5.9999 and it seems to compile
3 fine, but fails to install.
4 Here is one of the error messages:
5
6 /var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.9999/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.9999/bin/distro-install-file-lists
7 Error: Failed to generate package file lists
8 Have you defined DESTDIR?
9
10 All other error messages are also concerning the missing directory
11 for installation.
12
13 Is there an easy way to fix this without re-compiling the whole
14 LibreOffice? If I understand correctly, it can be installed to this or
15 that directory without re-compilation until I delete the temporary
16 files. Or am I wrong?
17
18 Thanks.
19 Vladimir